Tommy Gainey (+25000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the Corales Puntacana Championship in his last event In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Gainey before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Tommy Gainey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-78 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||3||69-67-69-70 (-13)||7||$218,300|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||78-72-75 (+10)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Gainey
- In his past four events, Gainey has finished in the top five once.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Gainey carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -13 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Gainey has finished below par six times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Gainey
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gainey finished in the seventh percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him strongly, in the 70th percentile of the field.
- Gainey was better than just 21% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Gainey carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Gainey carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.3).
- Gainey’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average (5.0).