Tommy Gainey (+92857) enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after missing the cut at the 3M Open in his last outing Below we help you make your best bets on Gainey before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Tommy Gainey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tommy Gainey to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +92857
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tommy Gainey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||76-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||78-75 (+11)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||51||68-69-66-74 (-7)||14||$16,880|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Gainey
- Gainey finished 51st in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Gainey has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -7 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Gainey has finished under par four times, while also carding one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Gainey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gainey finished in the third percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open ranked in the 32nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Gainey was better than 43% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Gainey did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Gainey recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.0).
- Gainey carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 5.7 on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open.