Tommy Gainey enters the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +40000 odds. He made the cut and finished 51st in his last event, the Mexico Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Gainey before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Tommy Gainey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||69-71-72-67 (-5)||12||$17,356|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-78 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||3||69-67-69-70 (-13)||7||$218,300|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Gainey
- Gainey has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Gainey finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -9.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Gainey has finished under par eight times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Gainey
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gainey finished in the 52nd percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging par.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 43rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Gainey shot better than 64% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Gainey recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Gainey carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.4).
- Gainey’s six birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the tournament average of 4.9.