Tony Finau enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +1800 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Before Finau tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Tony Finau Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tony Finau to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +1800
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tony Finau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||62||68-71 (-3)||67||$-|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||9||72-66-67-64 (-15)||6||$1,250,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||28||77-68-67-68 (-4)||10||$104,250|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||5||64-68-69-68 (-11)||4||$480,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tony Finau
- Finau will seek to make the cut for the ninth straight event.
- Finau has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Finau finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Finau has finished below par 11 times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tony Finau
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Finau was relatively average over the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 33rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.14 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which landed him in the seventh percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Finau was better than 36% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Finau recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Finau did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 0.5).
- Finau’s four birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the tournament average of 7.2.