Tony Finau will look for another top finish at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after a 10th-place showing in this tournament in 2021. Sportsbooks have him at +6500. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Finau before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Tony Finau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-72-69 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||69-71-71-68 (-5)||14||$64,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tony Finau
- Finau has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 32nd.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Finau carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Finau has finished under par five times, while also recording one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tony Finau
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Finau was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 89th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Finau shot better than only 20% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Finau carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Finau carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Finau’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.