Tony Finau has +2500 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Masters Tournament, and finished 35th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Finau before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Tony Finau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-75-74-74 (+6)||16||$75,563|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-72-69 (-6)||7||$55,112|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||69-71-71-68 (-5)||14||$64,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tony Finau
- In his past four events, Finau has an average finish of 32nd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Finau finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he made the cut.
- Finau has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tony Finau
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Finau finished in the 36th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him in the 40th percentile of the field.
- Finau was better than 87% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Finau recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Finau recorded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.1).
- Finau’s two birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the field average of 3.7.