Tony Finau has +6750 odds for the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club. He will look to improve on his eighth-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before Finau tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Tony Finau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||41||69-69-74-73 (+5)||13||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||2||71-68-66-63 (-16)||1||$552,367|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-75-74-74 (+6)||16||$75,563|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-72-69 (-6)||7||$55,112|
Recent Form Insights: Tony Finau
- Finau will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Finau has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Finau has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- In his past four events, his average score was -3.
- Finau has finshed below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tony Finau
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Finau finished in the ninth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.44 strokes.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the 65th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Finau was better than 85% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Finau did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Finau had six bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Finau had more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.