Tony Finau has +2850 odds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after he took fourth in his last tournament action in the Charles Schwab Challenge (May 26-29). Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Finau before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Tony Finau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||71-68-67-67 (-7)||2||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||30||69-72-74-68 (+3)||8||$83,750|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||41||69-69-74-73 (+5)||13||$33,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||2||71-68-66-63 (-16)||1||$552,367|
Recent Form Insights: Tony Finau
- Finau will try to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Finau has finished in the top five in two of his past four events.
- Finau has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Finau has finished below par 10 times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in five of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tony Finau
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Finau was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him strongly, in the 95th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Finau was better than 57% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Finau fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other competitors averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Finau had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.8).
- Finau’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the field average (6.0).