After a 15th-place finish at the 2021 The Open Championship, Tony Finau will look for another good result this year at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He is +4200. Below we help you make your best bets on Finau before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Tony Finau to win the 2022 The Open Championship +4200
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tony Finau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||13||68-68-65-69 (-10)||9||$159,775|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||2||66-71-62-64 (-17)||2||$948,300|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||71-68-67-67 (-7)||2||$353,500|
Recent Form Insights: Tony Finau
- In his past four tournaments, Finau has finished in the top five twice.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Finau finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -11 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Finau has finished below par 10 times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in six of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tony Finau
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Finau shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 67th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.9 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Travelers Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 79th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes).
- Finau was better than 67% of the golfers at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Finau fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Finau recorded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- Finau’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the tournament average (6.8).