Tony Finau put together a second-place finish in his last outing in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club on June 9-12, and enters play in the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +3485 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Finau before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Tony Finau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||2||66-71-62-64 (-17)||2||$948,300|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||71-68-67-67 (-7)||2||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||30||69-72-74-68 (+3)||8||$83,750|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||41||69-69-74-73 (+5)||13||$33,750|
Recent Form Insights: Tony Finau
- Finau will look for his third straight top-five finish in this event.
- Finau will seek to make the cut for the eighth straight event.
- Finau has finished in the top five in two of his past four appearances.
- Finau has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Finau has finished below par 10 times, while also carding two par-or-better rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in six rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tony Finau
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Finau shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.90 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of competitors.
- His 3.85-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him well, in the 94th percentile of the competitors.
- Finau shot better than 95% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Finau carded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, outperforming the field average of 2.0.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Finau carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Finau recorded more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.