The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and following the second round Tony Finau is in 18th position with a score of -2.
Recent Tournaments: Tony Finau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||2||71-68-66-63 (-16)||1||$552,367|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||71-75-74-74 (+6)||16||$75,563|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||29||70-71-72-69 (-6)||7||$55,112|
Recent Form Insights: Tony Finau
- Finau has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Finau has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- Finau finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four events.
- Finau has finshed better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in four of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tony Finau
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Finau shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.81-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him strongly, in the 99th percentile of the field.
- Finau shot better than 59% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Finau carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Finau recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.4.
- Finau’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average (4.9).