Trevor Cone (+50000) enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, The RSM Classic, finishing 54th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Cone before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Trevor Cone Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Trevor Cone to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Trevor Cone
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||54||69-68-68-71 (-6)||13||$18,630|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||71-67 (-4)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||67-71-71-73 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||69-77 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Trevor Cone
- In his past four appearances, Cone has an average finish of 50th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Cone has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Cone has headed to the clubhouse below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trevor Cone
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cone was in the 14th percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 46) at The RSM Classic, which landed him in the 52nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Cone shot better than 94% of the competitors at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s 10 par-5 holes, averaging 4.2 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Cone failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Cone carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- Cone’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were less than the tournament average (6.3).