Trevor Werbylo has +100000 odds at the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, and finished 59th. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Werbylo in this event.
Trevor Werbylo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Trevor Werbylo to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +100000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Trevor Werbylo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||59||65-68-71-76 (-4)||15||$14,690|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||77||68-70-70-75 (-1)||23||$15,440|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Trevor Werbylo
- Werbylo has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 68th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Werbylo has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Werbylo has finushed under par six times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trevor Werbylo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werbylo was in the 69th percentile on par 3s at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship placed him poorly, in the eighth percentile of the field.
- Werbylo shot better than 60% of the field at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Werbylo carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Werbylo recorded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Werbylo had fewer birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 7.1 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship.