Trevor Werbylo (+100000) enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin after missing the cut at the Sanderson Farms Championship in his last event Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Werbylo before he takes to the course in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Trevor Werbylo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Trevor Werbylo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||68||72-71-74-72 (+1)||21||$7,807|
Recent Form Insights: Trevor Werbylo
- In his past four events, Werbylo finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Werbylo has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of 1 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Werbylo has finished below par twice and recorded two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trevor Werbylo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werbylo shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him in the 35th percentile of the field.
- Werbylo shot better than just 2% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Werbylo failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Werbylo had less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.1.
- Werbylo’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average (6.1).