Trevor Werbylo enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +100000 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Werbylo in this event.
Trevor Werbylo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Trevor Werbylo to win the 2023 The American Express +100000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Trevor Werbylo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||74-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||71-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||59||65-68-71-76 (-4)||15||$14,690|
Recent Form Insights: Trevor Werbylo
- Werbylo finished 59th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Werbylo did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished -4 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Werbylo has finished below par three times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trevor Werbylo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werbylo was rather average on the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging par to finish in the 48th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii placed him poorly, in the sixth percentile of the field.
- Werbylo shot better than only 28% of the golfers at the Sony Open in Hawaii on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.41 strokes.
- Werbylo fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Werbylo had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Werbylo’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the field average of 6.6.