The 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson is underway, and before the third round Trey Mullinax is in 38th position with a score of -7.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Trey Mullinax
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-78 (+8)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||64-69-73-69 (-9)||8||$60,955|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Trey Mullinax
- Mullinax has an average finishing position of 31st in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Mullinax carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Mullinax has finushed below par five times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trey Mullinax
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mullinax finished in the 34th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the 50th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Mullinax shot better than just 0% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 6.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Mullinax recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Mullinax had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.2.
- Mullinax carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.