Trey Mullinax heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +15000 odds. He made the cut and finished 71st in his last event, THE CJ CUP in South Carolina. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mullinax before he takes to the course in Houston, Texas.
Trey Mullinax Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Trey Mullinax to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Trey Mullinax
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||71||65-72-77-78 (+8)||25||$18,270|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-68 (-1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||12||71-68-69-68 (-8)||6||$315,000|
Recent Form Insights: Trey Mullinax
- Mullinax has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Mullinax carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four events.
- Mullinax has finshed better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trey Mullinax
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mullinax shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.31 strokes to finish in the first percentile of the field.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina ranked in the 19th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Mullinax was better than just 13% of the golfers at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64.
- Mullinax recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina (the tournament average was 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Mullinax recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (2.8).
- Mullinax’s eight birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina were more than the tournament average of 7.3.