Trey Mullinax enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +20000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mullinax before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Trey Mullinax
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||50||73-70-70-71 (-4)||13||$9,195|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-74 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Trey Mullinax
- Mullinax has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 50th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Mullinax did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Mullinax has finushed under par three times, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trey Mullinax
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mullinax shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him below average, in the 22nd percentile of the field.
- Mullinax shot better than 80% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Mullinax did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Mullinax had one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Mullinax’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).