Trey Mullinax heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +11928 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mullinax before he takes to the course in Detroit, Michigan.
Trey Mullinax Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Trey Mullinax to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +11928
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Trey Mullinax
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||21||71-73-66-69 (-9)||11||$120,286|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||1||65-65-67-66 (-25)||0||$666,000|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||75-68 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Trey Mullinax
- Mullinax has won one of the past four events he’s played.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Mullinax finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four events, his average score was -17.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Mullinax has finished under par nine times, while also recording one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trey Mullinax
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mullinax finished in the 61st percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 56) at The Open Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 70th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- Mullinax shot better than 77% of the competitors at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Mullinax failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Mullinax did not card a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.2).
- Mullinax’s 14 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average of 9.1.