Trey Mullinax missed the cut in his last tournament at TPC River Highlands, the 2019 Travelers Championship, and he has +41500 odds to win here in the 2022 Travelers Championship. Before Mullinax tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Trey Mullinax to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +41500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Trey Mullinax
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||69||70-71-74-71 (+6)||25||$18,009|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-78 (+9)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||68-69-66-69 (-16)||10||$50,808|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-78 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Trey Mullinax
- In his past four appearances, Mullinax has an average finish of 51st.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Mullinax carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Mullinax has ended the day under par four times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trey Mullinax
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mullinax finished in the 29th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.15 strokes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him in the 54th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Mullinax was better than only 26% of the golfers (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Mullinax shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other participants averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Mullinax had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.6).
- Mullinax’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the field average (4.4).