Trey Mullinax heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +25000 odds after making the cut and finishing 50th in his last appearance at this event in 2019. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Mullinax before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Trey Mullinax
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||64-69-73-69 (-9)||8||$60,955|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||50||73-70-70-71 (-4)||13||$9,195|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Trey Mullinax
- Mullinax has an average finishing position of 37th in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Mullinax finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Mullinax has finished under par six times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trey Mullinax
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mullinax was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 87th percentile on par 4s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.92 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- Mullinax shot better than only 20% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Mullinax recorded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Mullinax had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.4).
- Mullinax carded more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.