Troy Merritt made the cut in his last event at TPC Twin Cities, the 2021 3M Open (finishing 39th), and he has +5250 odds to win at this course in the 2022 3M Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Merritt before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Troy Merritt to win the 2022 3M Open +5250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Troy Merritt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||30||74-69-71-67 (+1)||8||$57,193|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||75-71 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||73-72-69-80 (+6)||19||$27,994|
Recent Form Insights: Troy Merritt
- Merritt has an average finishing position of 42nd in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Merritt finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +4 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Merritt has ended the day under par four times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Troy Merritt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Merritt was in the 84th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging par on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him in the 65th percentile of the competitors.
- Merritt was better than 54% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Merritt carded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Merritt recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.5).
- Merritt’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the field average of 3.8.