Troy Merritt is +6500 to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after placing fourth in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3 in his last tournament action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Merritt before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Troy Merritt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||69-71-69-69 (-10)||3||$344,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||68-67-67-75 (-7)||10||$54,600|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||74-71-71-71 (-1)||12||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||74||71-72-74-87 (+16)||21||$23,400|
Recent Form Insights: Troy Merritt
- Merritt will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Merritt has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Merritt has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Merritt has finushed below par 11 times, while also posting 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Troy Merritt
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Merritt was in the 92nd percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.75 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 36th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Merritt was better than 92% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Merritt carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Merritt carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Merritt’s three birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average of 5.1.