Troy Merritt enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +10000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Fortinet Championship, finishing 59th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Merritt before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Troy Merritt Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Troy Merritt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||59||71-69-71-75 (-2)||14||$17,840|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||58||69-72-73-73 (+3)||17||$33,300|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||28||65-65-70-73 (-7)||8||$107,250|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||68-72-68-65 (-15)||11||$153,300|
Recent Form Insights: Troy Merritt
- Merritt will look to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Merritt has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Merritt finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Merritt has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Troy Merritt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Merritt was in the 98th percentile on par 3s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship placed him in the 37th percentile of the field.
- Merritt was better than just 14% of the field at the Fortinet Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Merritt carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.0.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Merritt recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.2.
- Merritt recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship.