Troy Merritt has +20000 odds to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2019, finishing 57th. Before Merritt tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Troy Merritt Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Troy Merritt to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Troy Merritt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||71||68-71-71-75 (+5)||20||$19,140|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||59||71-69-71-75 (-2)||14||$17,840|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||58||69-72-73-73 (+3)||17||$33,300|
Recent Form Insights: Troy Merritt
- Merritt has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 63rd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Merritt has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Merritt has ended the day under par six times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Troy Merritt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Merritt was in the 36th percentile on par 3s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP ranked in the fourth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Merritt shot better than only 32% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Merritt recorded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other golfers averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Merritt recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Merritt’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were less than the field average of 5.6.