Troy Merritt heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +17000 odds after making the cut and finishing 36th in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Merritt before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Troy Merritt to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +17000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Troy Merritt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||75-71 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||73-72-69-80 (+6)||19||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||73-66-72-74 (+5)||14||$18,984|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||73-70-72-70 (+5)||10||$43,839|
Recent Form Insights: Troy Merritt
- Merritt has an average finishing position of 50th in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Merritt did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of +5 across his past four events.
- Merritt has finished below par twice and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Troy Merritt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Merritt finished in the 55th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 24th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Merritt shot better than 40% of the competitors at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Merritt carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other competitors averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Merritt had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.0).
- Merritt had fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.