The 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP is underway, and following the second round Troy Merritt is in 41st position with a score of -1.
Troy Merritt Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Troy Merritt to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Troy Merritt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||59||71-69-71-75 (-2)||14||$17,840|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||58||69-72-73-73 (+3)||17||$33,300|
Recent Form Insights: Troy Merritt
- In his past four events, Merritt has an average finish of 53rd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Merritt has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was even par.
- Merritt has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Troy Merritt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Merritt finished in the 18th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the 21st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Merritt was better than only 23% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Merritt failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Merritt had one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Merritt’s five birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average of 7.8.