Tyler Duncan is +9000 to win the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after finishing 13th in the Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club from July 7-10 in his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Duncan before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Tyler Duncan to win the 2022 3M Open +9000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Tyler Duncan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||13||67-64-69-72 (-16)||9||$64,354|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||73 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||46||69-67-71-69 (-4)||15||$23,679|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-66 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Tyler Duncan
- Duncan has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Duncan carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Duncan has finished under par seven times, while also posting one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyler Duncan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Duncan was in the first percentile on par 3s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.44 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 93rd percentile on par 4s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.73 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Duncan shot better than 86% of the golfers at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Duncan carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Duncan had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Duncan carded more birdies or better (13) than the field average of 6.2 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship.