Tyler Duncan heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +6600 odds. In his most recent event at this course he took 18th in the 2019 Bermuda Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Duncan before he tees off in , .
Tyler Duncan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tyler Duncan to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tyler Duncan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||72||65-71-70-72 (-6)||18||$16,240|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-77 (+3)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||70-63-67-74 (-6)||9||$78,886|
Recent Form Insights: Tyler Duncan
- In his past four events, Duncan has an average finish of 52nd.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Duncan carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Duncan has finshed below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyler Duncan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Duncan was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him in the 63rd percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Duncan was better than just 9% of the field (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Duncan failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Duncan had one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Duncan’s 11 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average of 7.8.