Tyler Duncan is +15000 to win the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after finishing 12th in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links from April 14-17 in his most recent outing. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Duncan in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Tyler Duncan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||68-73-69-65 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-82 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||71-71-69-70 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||25||69-69-65-73 (-8)||9||$65,910|
Recent Form Insights: Tyler Duncan
- Duncan has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Duncan finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Duncan has finished below par 11 times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyler Duncan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Duncan finished in the 63rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 73rd percentile on par 4s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Duncan was better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Duncan carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Duncan had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Duncan’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.