Tyler Duncan is +15000 to win the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after finishing 12th in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links from April 14-17 in his most recent outing. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Duncan in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Tyler Duncan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||68-73-69-65 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-82 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||71-71-69-70 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||25||69-69-65-73 (-8)||9||$65,910|
Recent Form Insights: Tyler Duncan
- Duncan has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Duncan finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Duncan has finished below par 11 times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyler Duncan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Duncan finished in the 63rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 73rd percentile on par 4s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Duncan was better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Duncan carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Duncan had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Duncan’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.