Tyler Duncan enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +25000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Before Duncan tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Tyler Duncan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-82 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||71-71-69-70 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||25||69-69-65-73 (-8)||9||$65,910|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||73-69-73-66 (-7)||13||$20,165|
Recent Form Insights: Tyler Duncan
- Duncan has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 29th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Duncan carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Duncan has finushed below par 10 times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyler Duncan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Duncan shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 80th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the first percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Duncan shot better than only 3% of the golfers (averaging 5.13 strokes per hole).
- Duncan carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Duncan did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Duncan had fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.