Tyler Duncan enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Duncan before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
Tyler Duncan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tyler Duncan to win the 2023 The American Express +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tyler Duncan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||75-65 (-2)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||67-74 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Tyler Duncan
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Duncan has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Duncan has finished under par twice, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyler Duncan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Duncan was in the 19th percentile on par 3s at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii placed him below average, in the 10th percentile of the competitors.
- Duncan was better than just 28% of the golfers at the Sony Open in Hawaii on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.41 strokes.
- Duncan carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Duncan had more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Duncan’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the field average of 6.6.