Tyrrell Hatton enters play in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind at +5250 to win after an eighth-place performance in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club on August 4- 7 in his most recent action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hatton before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Tyrrell Hatton Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tyrrell Hatton to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +5250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||8||68-67-70-64 (-11)||9||$198,925|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||11||70-66-73-68 (-11)||9||$231,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||24||68-70-72-70 (E)||7||$72,254|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||56||72-71-76-74 (+13)||19||$38,511|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hatton has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Hatton finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -2.
- Hatton has finshed under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton finished in the 53rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 94th percentile on par 4s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.83 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Hatton shot better than only 12% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39.
- Hatton fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Hatton recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.8.
- Hatton recorded more birdies or better (12) than the field average of 6.9 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.