Tyrrell Hatton is +5500 to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after taking ninth in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 23-27 in his last outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hatton before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||9||N/A||0||$220,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||68-68-70-69 (-9)||8||$85,020|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||70-73-69-70 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||2||69-68-78-69 (-4)||1||$908,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Hatton has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Hatton has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Hatton has finished below par 10 times and posted 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|