Tyrrell Hatton (+7250) enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Wells Fargo Championship, finishing 37th. Before Hatton tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||70-66-76-72 (+4)||12||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-72-71-67 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||52||72-74-79-80 (+17)||27||$36,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||68-68-70-69 (-9)||8||$85,020|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton will seek to qualify for the weekend for the eighth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Hatton has an average finish of 34th.
- Hatton finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +1.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Hatton has finushed under par seven times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which placed him in the 65th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hatton was better than only 23% of the competitors (averaging 5.13 strokes per hole).
- Hatton shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Hatton carded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Hatton had more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.