Tyrrell Hatton is +2350 to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after finishing 13th in the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club from May 19-22 in his most recent outing. Before Hatton tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||70-68-74-68 (E)||5||$253,750|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||70-66-76-72 (+4)||12||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-72-71-67 (-7)||6||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||52||72-74-79-80 (+17)||27||$36,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton has made the cut nine times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four events, Hatton has finished in the top 20 once.
- Hatton finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four events, his average score was +4.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Hatton has finished below par five times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton finished in the 55th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him strongly, in the 95th percentile of the field.
- Hatton shot better than 44% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Hatton carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Hatton had more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (3.3).
- Hatton’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average (4.6).