Tyrrell Hatton heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +3500 odds after making the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2021 RBC Heritage, placing 39th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hatton before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||52||72-74-79-80 (+17)||27||$36,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||68-68-70-69 (-9)||8||$85,020|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||70-73-69-70 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||2||69-68-78-69 (-4)||1||$908,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton will look to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hatton has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- Hatton has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Hatton has finished below par 10 times and carded 11 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton was in the ninth percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.44 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.33-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 32nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- Hatton was better than 38% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Hatton did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Hatton recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (3.1).
- Hatton carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.