Tyrrell Hatton, who took second in the 2021 Palmetto Championship at Congaree at Congaree Golf Club, comes into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina with +4000 odds to win as he tries for another top finish. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hatton before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Tyrrell Hatton Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tyrrell Hatton to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||45||70-70-70-68 (-2)||13||$27,638|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||23||67-71-69-72 (-5)||9||$133,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||65-70-69-70 (-6)||9||$78,886|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||8||68-67-70-64 (-11)||9||$198,925|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton has made the cut in seven straight events.
- Hatton has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- Hatton finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Hatton has finished under par eight times, while also carding two par-or-better rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.80 strokes to finish in the 87th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP placed him poorly, in the 16th percentile of the field.
- Hatton shot better than only 32% of the competitors at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Hatton carded a birdie or better on six of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other participants averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Hatton carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.1.
- Hatton had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.