Tyrrell Hatton has +3914 odds at the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Genesis Scottish Open, and finished 24th. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hatton in this event.
Tyrrell Hatton to win the 2022 The Open Championship +3914
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||24||68-70-72-70 (E)||7||$72,254|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||56||72-71-76-74 (+13)||19||$38,511|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||70-68-74-68 (E)||5||$253,750|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Hatton has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of +4 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hatton has finushed below par three times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him in the 51st percentile of the field.
- Hatton shot better than 93% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Hatton carded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Hatton recorded fewer bogeys or worse (three) than the field average of 3.5.
- Hatton had more birdies or better (five) than the field average of 3.8 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.