Tyrrell Hatton heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +8142 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hatton before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||70-68-74-68 (E)||5||$253,750|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||70-66-76-72 (+4)||12||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-72-71-67 (-7)||6||$54,844|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hatton finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Hatton has finished below par five times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton was in the seventh percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.30 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.35 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the RBC Canadian Open, which placed him in the 12th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hatton was better than 47% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Hatton carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.0.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hatton carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Hatton did not record a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open. The field average was 4.4.