Following the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Tyrrell Hatton is in 10th position with a score of -4.
Recent Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-72-71-67 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||52||72-74-79-80 (+17)||27||$36,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||21||68-68-70-69 (-9)||8||$85,020|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton will attempt to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hatton has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Hatton finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Hatton has finished below par seven times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him strongly, in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- Hatton was better than 45% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Hatton fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hatton carded less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Hatton carded more birdies or better (13) than the field average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.