The 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship is underway, and Tyson Alexander is in 67th position with a score of -3.
Tyson Alexander Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tyson Alexander to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tyson Alexander
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||64||72-65-73-66 (-8)||16||$17,200|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||78-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Tyson Alexander
- In his past four events, Alexander has an average finish of 66th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Alexander did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those two times he made the cut.
- Alexander has finished below par four times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyson Alexander
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Alexander was in the 26th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 75th percentile on par 4s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.84 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Alexander shot better than only 23% of the field (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Alexander recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Alexander carded five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Alexander’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average (7.8).