Tyson Alexander enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +50000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, finishing 44th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Alexander before he takes to the course in Houston, Texas.
Tyson Alexander Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tyson Alexander to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Tyson Alexander
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||44||68-67-68-73 (-8)||11||$20,527|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||64||72-65-73-66 (-8)||16||$17,200|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||78-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Tyson Alexander
- Alexander has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 54th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Alexander did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Alexander has finished under par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyson Alexander
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Alexander shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 19th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship placed him in the 41st percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Alexander shot better than 85% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Alexander fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Alexander recorded four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Alexander’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were less than the field average of 7.1.