Vaughn Taylor is in 48th position, with a score of -6, following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Vaughn Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||68-71-69-72 (-8)||9||$30,402|
Recent Form Insights: Vaughn Taylor
- In his past four events, Taylor has an average finish of 37th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Taylor finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Taylor has headed to the clubhouse below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vaughn Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was relatively average over the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which placed him in the 50th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Taylor was better than 61% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Taylor recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Taylor recorded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Taylor’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average (6.0).