Vaughn Taylor enters the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +12500 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2021 Barracuda Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Taylor before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Vaughn Taylor to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Vaughn Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-74 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||65-68-73-68 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||48||68-70-75-67 (E)||19||$22,568|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||70-68-70-71 (-9)||17||$17,927|
Recent Form Insights: Vaughn Taylor
- Taylor has an average finishing position of 50th in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Taylor finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Taylor has finshed better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vaughn Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was in the 44th percentile on par 3s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship placed him in the 54th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Taylor was better than just 5% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Taylor shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Taylor had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Taylor had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.2 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship.