Vaughn Taylor enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +15000 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, his most recent tournament here. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Taylor before he tees off in , .
Vaughn Taylor Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Vaughn Taylor to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Vaughn Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||76-77 (+9)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||36||69-69-68-67 (-7)||13||$30,328|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||N/A||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||75-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Vaughn Taylor
- Taylor finished 36th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Taylor finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Taylor has finished under par five times, while also registering one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vaughn Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was in the second percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him below average, in the eighth percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Taylor shot better than just 9% of the competitors (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Taylor did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Taylor carded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.1).
- Taylor’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.