Vaughn Taylor (+15000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship, finishing 25th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Taylor before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Vaughn Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||68-71-69-72 (-8)||9||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||68-72-69-68 (-11)||9||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||73-68-75-69 (+5)||15||$18,160|
Recent Form Insights: Vaughn Taylor
- In his past four appearances, Taylor has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Taylor finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Taylor has ended the day under par eight times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vaughn Taylor
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor finished in the 52nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 80th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Taylor was better than 38% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Taylor shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Taylor had less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.3.
- Taylor carded more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 5.0 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.