Vaughn Taylor enters the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +30000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Taylor in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Vaughn Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||68-71-69-72 (-8)||9||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||68-72-69-68 (-11)||9||$97,356|
Recent Form Insights: Vaughn Taylor
- In his past four tournaments, Taylor has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Taylor carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Taylor has finushed below par six times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 11 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vaughn Taylor
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was in the 100th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 1.70 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 2.11-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him well, in the 100th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Taylor was better than 100% of the competitors (averaging 2.50 strokes per hole).
- Taylor shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Taylor carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.4).
- Taylor’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average (4.9).