Victor Perez has +15142 odds at the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Genesis Scottish Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Perez before he tees off in , .
Victor Perez to win the 2022 The Open Championship +15142
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Victor Perez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-75 (+9)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||73-69-74-69 (-3)||17||$8,658|
Recent Form Insights: Victor Perez
- In his past four tournaments, Perez has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Perez has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished -3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Perez has finished below par twice and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Victor Perez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Perez finished in the 0 percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.7 strokes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open ranked in the 26th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Perez shot better than 84% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Perez carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Perez carded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.5).
- Perez’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the tournament average of 3.8.