Victor Perez (+24714) heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after missing the cut at the Corales Puntacana Championship in his last event In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Perez before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Victor Perez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||73-69-74-69 (-3)||17||$8,658|
|August 5- 8||World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||61||71-69-71-76 (+7)||23||$37,500|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Victor Perez
- Perez has an average finishing position of 58th in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Perez has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of +2 in his past four tournaments.
- Perez has finished below par three times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Victor Perez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Perez shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him below average, in the eighth percentile of the field.
- Perez was better than 67% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Perez failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Perez recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.3.
- Perez’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the tournament average of 5.0.